1. First Name (required)
2. Last Name (required)
3. Home Address (required)
4. City (required)
5. Postal Code (required)
6. Phone Number (required)
7. Email (required)
8. Age (required)
9. Emergency Contact Name (required)
10. Emergency Contact Number (required)
11. I am available to volunteer with planning activities before the festival:
12. I am available to volunteer during the festival:
13. I am typically available during the following days and times:
14. How many hours do you hope to volunteer with Winterfest?
15. Are your volunteer hours counting towards a school or service requirement?
16. Do you have a driver’s license?
17. Do you own a vehicle with a hitch?
18. Tell us about you and your skills/experiences that you feel will be valuable to Winterfest. (150 Words or less)
19. Please list any languages you speak fluently:
20. Winterfest has a variety of volunteer opportunities, which of the following are of interest to you (not limited to one):Food / Drink ServiceDriving (moving mobile-units from one site to another)Patrons Services / InformationEvent Set-Up/ Tear downPublic Relations / Marketing TeamSocial MediaEvent Photography / VideoChildren / Youth ActivitiesTechnical (Audio, Video)General Assistance
Other: Let us know about a task you’d love to do!
21. As a Winterfest volunteer I am offering to perform a specific task without compensation on behalf of the Winterfest organizers. yesno
22. Prior to my commencing as a volunteer for Winterfest I agree to:
Provide a Police Records Check (PRC) if I am 16 years or older, after my intake interview. YES
Participate in an orientation session. YES
Be trained on Winterfest operational policies and procedures, public health and and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. YES
23. I am over the age of 18 years: yesno
24. I am under the age of 18 years and my parent/ guardian supports my application:
Parent's Phone Number:
24. If you have a resume or c.v please upload it here:
Please prove you are human by selecting the Heart.